The Security Summit – West
May 9-10, 2012
San Diego, CA
At the Courtyard Liberty Station
2592 Laning Rd., San Diego, CA 92106
The 9th annual The Security Summit becomes bi-coastal in 2012.
The Security Network’s largest annual event brings in dozens of exhibitors from multiple countries in addition to several hundred attendees from all sectors of security and defense. This year the Summits will take place in two locations: San Diego, CA on May 9-10 and Washington, DC on May 16-17.
We will continue to work closely with an expanding number of companies, countries, military and government agencies and sponsors and other partners to identify and promote rapid adoption of dual-usage security products and services from innovative companies around the world.
Two venues will allow us to expand programming content as well as geographic coverage. With cyber security, anti-terrorism, GIS, port and maritime security and international collaboration as major themes for the Washington, D.C. conference, the San Diego conference will play to the strengths of the region and focus on “San Diego as a living test bed” for fielding innovative technologies for a wide variety of first responders and war fighters across the region.
The Security Summit – West will highlight a number of the region’s cooperative initiatives ranging from maritime (JHOC) to public safety (3C’s and RCIP) to cyber (SOeC and CSI-SD), all models of collaboration and innovation – the very underpinnings of a successful “living test bed.”
What types of organizations will TSS-West appeal to?
- Local and tribal law enforcement & public safety – police, fire, rescue
- Homeland security – transit & border protection and coast guard
- Port & maritime security
- Information technology & cyber security – especially finance and healthcare
- Military and defense – U.S. Navy surface fleet and installations, special operations, Marine Corps
- Industry and commercial
- Education, research & development
… And anyone in the private sector wishing to sell into these market segments
At The Security Network commercial success is a win-win-win situation: Companies make sales, first responders find technologies that help them do their jobs more efficiently or safely, and local citizens benefit from a more secure environment. But you don’t have to take our word for it. The San Diego Police Department and San Diego Fire-Rescue can tell the story better. Read in their own words about the technologies they have deployed that were found through our network.
Why should you exhibit or look for innovative technology at a TSN forum?
The first and best reason is because you will find innovative technology.
For attendees, exhibitors, speakers and sponsors alike, participating in The Security Summit is an uncommon experience. The things that set our events apart are:
- Innovation: Our focus is on finding innovative COTS technologies for security, defense, or public safety and promoting their rapid adoption. Influential government and military officials agree to speak and attend because they want to find your innovative solutions. We have partners worldwide constantly scanning the horizon for real innovation.
- Advantage: We level the playing field. Every exhibitor gets a tabletop display (limit 2 per company), so no company has an advantage over any other in terms of visibility. Since the most innovative products come from small companies, this gives them an advantage they won’t find elsewhere.
- Intimacy: Unlike large trade shows, our events are small affairs, with no more than 60 exhibits and seldom more than a few hundred attendees. Each participant has the opportunity to not only connect with its target audience but also engage in substantive, meaningful dialog.
- Influence: Not only do key decision-makers and stipulators attend our events in search of innovative technology, but they ask to be invited back. They also refer other influential officials within their own and from other organizations.
- Value: TSN events are reasonably priced, but they also have a proven track record of companies taking valuable feedback from technology reviewers, implementing that advice to retool or improve on a product, resulting in greater success in subsequent years.
- Collaboration: Exhibitors and sponsors at our events also have a history of collaborating among themselves, finding channel partners or creating strategic partnerships leading to increased sales and marketing opportunities.
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Read this flyer for testimonials from past multi-year participants.
For more information on opportunities to sponsor or exhibit, contact Bill Riedy, executive director of The Security Network at email@example.com
Exhibitor – one attendee, one tabletop – two days: $850
Attendee – two days: $350
Attendee – government/military/nonprofit – two days: $250
Additional tabletop (max. two per company): $500
Attendee – one day: $195
Attendee – government/military/nonprofit – one day: $145